[Registered Charity No. 1161873]
TERRY JONES (Python, Writer, Director, Historian)
SAMANTHA RENKE (Actress & Disability Campaigner - and star of recent Maltesers' advert)
Serving the Special Needs' Community since 2006
London and SE England
Immersive Experiences (curriculum-based or story-based drama)
- We recognise that all children, young people and adults have unique abilities and ways of learning.
- We offer flexible products that are based on interactive, sensory fun and stimulation through puppetry, rhyme, rhythm and repetition.
- We cover the full range of P level targets (and above) and set a pace that will allow participants to enjoy, assimilate and comprehend at their own levels.
- Most products include some signing and voice output communication aids.
- We offer an Advance Pack to familiarise participants with images of characters plus Widgit symbol songs and storyline.
The endless enthusiasm and energy of the actors kept the attention of my autistic child"
"You really understand the needs of our children"
"A huge thank you for today. A lovely activity"
"Use of verse and rhyme an essential component"
"Intriguing use of sensory props"
Our professional actors and workshop facilitators hold DBS Enhanced certificates with many holding certificates in Safeguarding / Domestic Abuse and Child Protection Awareness. We carry £10m Public Liability Insurance and have in place a Child Protection Policy.
Anni Rhodes-Steere, BA (Hons), Dip.Eng. - Administrator
Anni is a playwright, actor, storyteller and theatre practitioner with over 25 years' working in the Arts and, since 2005, solely in SEND theatre.
Sara Cole, BA (Hons), PGCE, ALAM - Artistic Director
Sara graduated with a first class honours degree in Drama Studies at Kingston University and
subsequently attained a Postgraduate Certificate in Education. She also trained at Theatre Arts
(West London) leaving with an Acting Diploma and an ALAM (Associate of the London Academy of Music
and Drama). Sara has over 25 years’ experience as an actor, theatre practitioner and teacher. She also trained in commedia with Ophaboom Theatre Company and Antonio Fava, mask and puppetry with Jactito Theatre, mask with Bim Mason at Circomedia, as well as physical theatre courses run by Complicite,
Frantic Assembly and the Clod Ensemble.
Sara has been Artistic Director with Head2Head Theatre for 5 years, writing and performing in their family shows and pantomimes.
Amy Rhodes, MA (Hons) - Research & Development
Amy is a professional actor, storyteller and an experienced drama workshop leader.
15 Ralliwood Road
Tel/Fax: 01372 278021
Mobile: 07519 747 290