[Registered Charity No. 1161873]
Serving the Special Needs' Community since 2006
London, Home Counties, SE England, Midlands
Immersive Experiences (curriculum-based or story-based drama)
- We recognise that all children, young people and adults have unique abilities and ways of learning.
- We offer flexible products that are based on interactive, sensory fun and stimulation through puppetry, rhyme, rhythm and repetition.
- We cover the full range of P level targets (and above) and set a pace that will allow participants to enjoy, assimilate and comprehend at their own levels.
- Most products include some signing and voice output communication aids.
- We offer an Advance Pack to familiarise participants with images of characters plus Widgit symbol songs and storyline.
The endless enthusiasm and energy of the actors kept the attention of my autistic child"
"You really understand the needs of our children"
"A huge thank you for today. A lovely activity"
"Use of verse and rhyme an essential component"
"Intriguing use of sensory props"
Our professional actors and workshop facilitators hold DBS Enhanced certificates with many holding certificates in Safeguarding / Domestic Abuse and Child Protection Awareness. We carry £10m Public Liability Insurance and have in place a Child Protection Policy.
Anni Rhodes, BA (Hons), Dip.Eng. - Administrator
Anni is a playwright, actor, storyteller and theatre practitioner with over ten years' experience in SEND theatre.
Sara Cole, BA
(Hons), PGCE, ALAM - Artistic Director
Sara has over 20 years' experience as a professional actor, theatre practitioner and teacher. She also trained in commedia with Ophaboom Theatre Company, mask and puppetry with Jactito Theatre, mask with Bim Mason at Circomedia, as well as physical theatre courses run by Complicite, Frantic Assembly and the Clod Ensemble.
Amy Rhodes, MA (Hons) - Research & Development
Amy is a professional actor, storyteller and an experienced drama workshop leader.
15 Ralliwood Road
Tel/Fax: 01372 278021
Mobile: 07519 747 290